Your Path to Debt Freedom
Personal Bankruptcy Ontario
Bankruptcy protection is available to any individual who is insolvent and owes more than $1,000. It allows the honest, but unfortunate, debtor an opportunity to come to a final settlement with creditors and to get a fresh start.
After bankruptcy you will be able to continue on with your life, unburdened by the debts of the past. Continue reading to learn more about our personal bankruptcy service in Ontario and how our Licensed Insolvency Trustees can help you.
Why You Should Choose Us for Your Bankruptcy Service:
- We will meet with you and review your options and the process of declaring bankruptcy.
- We will review with you what the status of all your assets will be after filing for bankruptcy.
- We will assist you in calculating your monthly payments during bankruptcy, which is based on the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Standards.
- We will file your personal bankruptcy documents.
- We will notify all of your known creditors of your filing, thus ending harassing collection agency calls and garnishments immediately.
- Upon completion of your bankruptcy, all your debts will be forgiven, with a limited few exceptions.
- In most cases, we will automatically provide you with your bankruptcy discharge at the end of the bankruptcy period.
Bankruptcy isn’t the end, it’s the beginning. We will help you through the entire process of our bankruptcy service.
Speak with Our Insolvency Trustees to Learn More!
Working with one of Spergel’s skilled and compassionate licensed insolvency trustees, you can become debt free and move on with your life.
With offices across Canada, there is a Spergel trustee in your community. Contact us today to learn how our personal bankruptcy service in Ontario can help you solve your debt problems!