Chris Galea has been a Licensed Insolvency Trustee for over 20 years and he’s well-versed in bankruptcy – but, in his spare time, he’s just beginning to learn Spanish (in Spanish, a debt is known as a “deuda”).
Studying a new language has taught Chris that learning about bankruptcy can be like learning a new language. Chris takes all the time you need to understand your options so that you can make an informed decision.
Chris’s recent articles and interviews include: CTV News: “Let Spergel Spare you from Debt Discomfort.”
When he’s not at the office educating people about bankruptcies and consumer proposals, Chris plays pick-up hockey with his friends and spends time with his family.
Chris Galea’s Professional Credentials
BBM, CA-CIRP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee, Partner
Contact Chris Galea
Main Office (Mississauga): 1425 Dundas St. East, Suite #204 Mississauga, ON L4X 2W4
Articles By Chris Galea
- How to get a credit card after bankruptcy in Canada
- Six Steps To Dealing With Tax Debt – Your CRA Debt Solution
- Finding Debt Help During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tax Debt Help – What You Need to Know
- Tax Debt – Three Spergel Tax Tips for Late Income Tax Filers
- How Do I Avoid Bankruptcy Court and What is it?
- Income Tax Deadline Right Around the Corner – What to Do if You Will Owe
- CRA Collections Breathing Down Your Neck? Talk to a Licensed Insolvency Trustee