Ashvin Sharma is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee who is passionate about helping people (both in and out of the office) and oversees Spergel’s Greater Vancouver Area and British Columbia operations. He is also a Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional.
In the office, Ashvin prides himself on creating environments where his clients arrive greeted with compassion and leave comfortably, making confident decisions concerning their debt.
Outside of work, he serves as a Volunteer Coordinator for “Free-Them”, a Canadian philanthropic organization committed to raising awareness about human trafficking.
When he’s not busy helping others (at work and beyond), Ashvin enjoys playing sports and spending time with family and friends.
Ashvin Sharma’s Professional Credentials
CIRP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee, Partner
Articles by Ashvin Sharma
- Can I qualify for a mortgage after bankruptcy?
- How to Manage Debt During a Health Crisis
- Can I Declare Bankruptcy and Keep My House?
- Home Equity Loan (HELOC) – What Is It?
- Mental Health and Debt: 3 Tips to Improve Mental Health While in Debt Trouble
- 5 Things All Homeowners Should Know About Their Options
- Home Owners and Personal Debt – To Sell or Not To Sell?
- Four Medical Marijuana Questions About the Bankruptcy Process