Graeme Hamilton is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee in Toronto who has been helping individuals, households, and firms solve their financial problems for over 10 years.
With a background in education, Graeme is passionate about teaching citizens how to overcome their personal debt issues and has worked with hundreds of Torontonians in financial distress. Prior to establishing his career in insolvency, Graeme lived in Cambodia doing volunteer work with NGO’s.
Graeme Hamilton’s Professional Credentials
BA, B.ED, CIRP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee
Article’s by Graeme Hamilton
- What are the Pros and Cons of Filing Bankruptcy?
- What is the Role of a Bankruptcy Trustee in Canada?
- What is Surplus Income in Bankruptcy?
- Bankruptcy Lawyer or Licensed Insolvency Trustee?
- Declaring Bankruptcy in Ontario: Your Go-To Guide
- Ontario Bankruptcy Exemptions – Will I Lose My House or Car?
- Thinking of Filing a Consumer Proposal in Ontario? You’re Not Alone!
- BBQ & A – Your Bankruptcy Questions With A Savoury Twist
- What You Should Know About Bankruptcy and the 2018 Ontario Provincial Election
- Five Things You Should Know About Bankruptcy