Trevor B. Pringle
Trevor B. Pringle is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee who has been providing debt relief services in Hamilton and Southwestern Ontario for over 20 years. He is also a Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional and Certified Fraud Examiner.
Trevor is known for his practical approach, his innovative problem-solving, and his strong belief in providing the best client experience possible. With extensive corporate and personal insolvency experience, he is often quoted and interviewed by the media (in both TV and print).
Recent articles and interviews include:
Outside the office, Trevor regularly runs the trails of the Dundas Valley and has participated in the 100th Anniversary of the “Around the Bay Road Race”.
Trevor B. Pringle’s Professional Credentials
CFE, CIRP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee, Partner
Articles by Trevor B. Pringle
- Can a Consumer Proposal be Rejected?
- What is a Consumer Proposal?
- Can you keep a credit card with a consumer proposal?
- Small Business Debt Help – Alternatives to Bankruptcy
- Business Debt, Rising Interest Rates, and Economic Uncertainty
- Understanding the Consumer Proposal Voting Period
- Consumer Proposal Rebuilding: Life After Debt
- Consumer Proposal Facts: 5 Things You May Not Know
- Survival Tips for the Self-Employed: How to Avoid Debt Problems