Colin Boulton is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee who specializes in both business and personal debt relief solutions. He is also a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional.
With over 20 years’ experience, Colin has helped many Ontarians solve their financial problems. Now, he oversees all of Spergel’s Eastern Ontario offices (including Oshawa, Peterborough, Lindsay, Ajax and Scarborough).
Outside of the office, Colin trains and participates in triathlons. So, he knows the meaning of endurance and understands that getting into debt can feel like a sprint… but, getting out is more like a marathon. With Colin’s technical insight and compassionate approach as your ‘coach’, crossing the debt-free finish line will feel like it took no time at all.
Colin Boulton’s Professional Credentials
BBM, CA-CIRP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee, Partner
Article’s by Colin Boulton
- Job loss: How to stay out of debt
- How to Pay Off Debt During Unemployment
- How Does A Consumer Proposals Affect Your Credit
- Is A Consumer Proposal A Good Idea?
- Consumer Proposal Vs Bankruptcy – What Are My Options?
- Job Loss, Debt and the GM Oshawa Shut Down
- 5 Questions You Should Ask About Consumer Proposals
- How Will A Consumer Proposal Change Your Life?